Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I Pledge . . .

Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

And so it begins, our first day of school!






^----Noah's drawing of the King extending his sceptor to accept Queen Esther into his court. Bronwen's drawing ---->
Queen Esther's banquet for the King and Haman.

This week's Bible verse:
"'I know what I have planned for you,' says the Lord."
Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Senae said...

Yay. A new blog. Thanks so much for sharing. I love the pledge pic. Beautiful. Yes, I'm back in town now for 11 days then off to Ft Lauderdale to visit my mom. I hope I can get a lot done in the next week & a half. I've taken a leadership position in Artsy Mamas of Nashville, and it's a lot of work. I'm excited about it though. It's something I really enjoy & am passionate about. I think it's great you teach piano. Something I would love to learn. I believe I have a natural talent for it though I would probably have to hunt for it; it's been so long since I've practiced.

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you found me! Maybe this is a better way to keep in touch...anyway, glad to hear the school year is started. I love the pictures of the kids! We are SO blessed, aren't we?!? I LOVE YOU.